Sunday, January 13, 2008

Purple!

I found this here. Funny thing is just today I painted the first coat on the sideboard I use as my ironing center....and it's purple! I've also painted the new shelves for my sewing room bright green. It seems I'm on the right track! :-)


You Need Some Purple in Your Life

Purple will make you feel ambitious, independent, and creative.
And with a little purple, you will project an aura of individuality.
If you want more extravagance, you've got to get a little purple in your life!

For extra punch: Combine purple with green or orange

The downside of purple: It can evoke sad feelings

The consequences of more purple in your life:

You will feel an increase in your artistic abilities
You will find balance in the most chaotic parts of your life
You will feel calm and will be hard to disturb

1 comment:

meggie said...

Turns out I need green! I love the leafy pic that goes with it. I do love all the wonderful leaves on the trees.