Tuesday, October 16, 2007

One day at a time

Took Mom and Dad to doctor appointments and such today. Drove the Lexus. Good thing too! I was in excruciating pain most of the day myself. The doctor told Mom that her pains were migrating from the center of her chest to her ribs and the muscles in between (or however that works anatomically). I guess that's my problem too, just different ribs.

I lay down on the bed to take a nap this afternoon and was immediately stuck! I couldn't move, it was too painful. Thank goodness The Tramp was home. He came to rescue me. Lifted me up and helped me roll over on my back. I also confirmed that it's still too painful to cry...sigh. He brought me the heating pad and I slept about an hour.

This evening has been marginally better but I'm walking kind of bent over. So I'm going back on the narcotics I used after the surgery. At least at night. I don't like to use that stuff during the day.

Sunday we spent a few hours at the North Carolina State Fair and I have lots of photos. Walking hasn't been my problem, just sitting and lying down! We saw everything from cows to quilts.

Well darn! Blogger isn't working again. It won't let me post photos. I had the same problem earlier. Sheesh. Ok...cows and quilts tomorrow. Good night. :)

2 comments:

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

thanks for visiting my blog; I know how precious water in NC is as I live in Rockingham County, near the Va line . . .praying we get some rain this week; perhaps today! Hope you hurry up and heal from the accident and enjoy the new car!!!

Donna said...

New to your site! Pretty! I also had troubles with blogger not uploading my pictures..try going out several times then back in. For some reason, it seems it will work after a "re-boot". Have a good one!(make sure you SAVE your stuff first. That way it's thrown into draft mode and you can edit it.