Saturday, May 26, 2012

Housing crisis

I finished another huge t-shirt/graduation quilt top on Thursday and decided to take a short break and catch up on my houses.  Yikes!  The Julian calendar tells me today is the 147th day of the year.

The quilt.


The houses.  More letters to spell our names.




Stardust.  Mwah!!  :-)

MD vamping at her wedding reception.






Charlie.  :-)  We went to the bird show at the State Fairgrounds today.  There were so many beautiful birds to see and lots of vendors selling food, cages, birds, toys and toy parts.  Tomorrow we're going to take Charlie's cage outside and give it a really good scrub and then put some of the new things we bought in his cage.



This house is just plain weird.  :-)  I got my house pieces mixed up and came up short under the window.  As I'm wont to do, I gnashed my teeth for a couple of minutes when I couldn't find the scrap I'd cut from.  But I managed to force myself to "get over it" and throw the purple in there.  The butterfly isn't centered either.  Aaaaggghhhh!  Another "get over it" moment.  :-)


Dogs all in a row.

Captain America?  I have no idea.  Where are the grandsons when I need them!  :-)


The Tramp, contemplating the sea.  Taken the day before our wedding on the beach.








More Kiwiana.

Spidey!  Him, I recognize.  LOL


So that's houses 65 -87.  Still a long way to go until I catch up.  I'm also itching to take them to the store and select sashing fabric.  Maybe soon.  But right now I have three t-shirt quilts waiting for my attention.  Sigh.

2 comments:

Liam said...

It's Thor!

Lorraine said...

wow.....you have been busy again! Not sure what I do with my time that I don't get nearly as much done in the sewing room! Charlie will be a happy bird with new toys!