Monday, October 15, 2007

Bitch, bitch, moan, moan. ;)

I know all these aches and pains are supposed to get worse before they get better, but sheesh. Yesterday evening I could barely move. And then about 10 pm I hiccoughed. You know one of those little ones that come out of no where. AGONY! So it was a lousy night.

This morning, like a good daughter, I made a few accident related calls to doctors, insurance companies and the attorney. Apparently Dad was on the phone making appointments as well. He called me three times to have me put them on my calendar. :)

So now that's all over I'm going to have lunch and get back to my sewing machine. I just have to put the binding on the grandson quilt. He's overdue now and we're anxiously awaiting the big phone call. I'm not sure how the Navy works it, but apparently the Sailor Son gets two weeks leave when baby arrives. Only problem is babies don't follow military schedules. They arrive when they damned well please. LOL

Quilt photo later. :)

No comments: