Thursday, October 11, 2007

Life and Lexus

Well we did it! We are now the proud owners of a 1996 Lexus LS400. Dark green, And....still owners of the Saturn Vue! We found a great place up in Henderson with exceptionally good prices. :) The car we originally planned to buy (at another dealer) did not have some safety features that we thought it did. So since this whole exercise is a result of the car crash last week, we refused the car. Instead we browsed some more on cars.com and autotrader.com and found a neat place called the Auto Mart of Henderson. They apparently do a roaring business in used cars under $12,000. People come from all over, even Canada!

3 comments:

PaMdora said...

woohoo, looks brand spankin new! looks like you're rolling in dough too!

dot said...

Gosh, I just read about your accident. I am sorry to hear of this. I am glad to know your mom and you are okay, bruised but okay. I am also glad to hear your dad is getting better. Thank-you for stopping by my blog and I will mark yours on my bloglines. Take care of yourself, what I found out is we don't heal as quickly as we would like.

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Just found your blog by surfing. Love your pics, quilties and etc. I do believe we share much of the same interests. How nice. Be blessed this day and enjoy your new vehicle!!