Monday, August 20, 2007

N is for Ngaire - Ngaire is our black German Shepherd Dog. Her name is Maori and means Silver Fern. She is 2 1/2 years old and full of energy. We call her the Stealth Dog since even in daylight she can hide in plain sight. Something about her coloring. She's all black except for the white between her toes! Cute.


N is for November Child - Eldest Daughter is my November child. She was born on the day she was due, Thanksgiving Day. She is just under 6 ft tall and has beautiful light blue eyes. I miss her. I can't wait for her visit in September.


N is for New Zealand - The Tramp is from New Zealand. I haven't been there yet and it still sounds very exotic and different. One of these days....

N is for Nutcracker - I have managed to collect a large number of nutcrackers. It gets harder and harder to find a place to display them at Christmas!


O is for October Child - Middle Daughter is my October child. Despite the date it was 80 degrees F when we brought her home from the hospital! I used to say she was my "juicy" girl. She didn't feel the cold and as a small child always had a few beads of sweat on her nose and her hair would be a bit damp. I could never keep hats or mittens on her and for years she never wore a winter coat. She also has the ability to cry without creasing up her face. She would look at me with her huge eyes and leak buckets of tears! I don't know how she does it. She's also about 6 ft tall and has chameleon eyes that change color all the time. I hope she can visit soon.

I'm the short one. :)

1 comment:

meggie said...

Wow your daughters are tall & elegant! My daughter is so glad she has finally got taller than me! I am shrinking!lol.
Ngaire is a beautiful dog! that was also the name of GOM's first wife- giggle. I never met her until my stepdaughter was dying, & it always seemed a shame.