Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Encyclopedia of Me - I

I fear I'm falling behind!

I is for iPod, iTunes, iLife, iMovie, iDVD, iHome, iMac.... - All very cool stuff and all very much a part of our lives.

I is for Itch - There seems to be less mosquitoes than last month. Thank God! I always thought New Jersey was bad, home of the "Jersey Mosquito" but little did I know. And we are suffering a pretty nasty drought here. I can only wonder what it's like if it's nice and wet. We also discovered the reality of fleas in the South. I've sprayed the house and treated the dogs and we seem to be holding our own. I confess at first I wasn't sure I could deal with it long term. Now if I could just figure out where the little tiny ants are coming from that are strolling across my monitor...sigh.

I is for Inspiration - I'm really enjoying reading everyone's weblogs. There are so many creative people out there!

No comments: