Friday, December 26, 2008

Secret Santas

How lucky I was this Christmas to have two such wonderful secret Santas! I was very good and didn't open my packages until Christmas morning.


The brown box is from my Karolina Kwilters Yahoo Group Secret Santa, "M". She sent me a load of goodies. A cute pattern, needles, needle threader, seam ripper, fabric glue, Hersey Kisses (yum!), a fabulous fat quarter and a sweet little miniature quilt hanger.


The white package is from my Chookyblue Secret Santa, Tatania in Australia. Whoohoo! Isn't that a beautiful bag? So many little pieces in that patchwork! Love the colors too! And it has big pockets inside. My first thought was what a wonderful bag for carrying stitchery projects! There is a handmade ornament too and a cute little miniature Santa wall hanging pattern. Wait a minute!!!! Did you gals talk to each other first???? The little quilt hanger from "M" is absolutely perfect for this little Santa!!


Thank you ladies! I'm still smiling. Merry Christmas to you both....and everyone else!


4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

what wonderful goodies from each swap........and I have been loving that bag of Tatanias since she emailed me the pics......lots of patience there for those tiny squares........maybe those girls did get together as you parcels work together perfectly.....

The Naturalist's Daughter said...

So glad you like the bag. After I finished it I wanted to keep it myself. Looks like you had a great Christmas. Love the picture of you at the table.
Merry Christmas!

Tine said...

What great presents! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas :)
How is the grandchild situation???
I wish you and your beautiful family a happy and blessed New Year :)

meggie said...

Lovely gifts there Katie. So nice to see your happy face too!

I wish you & yours a Wonderful New Year with good health & good fortune.
XX