Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Well, how nice!


Deb has given me an award. Thanks Deb!

Only catch is there are rules to go along with it. Oh dear, this sounds like work. ;-)

The rules are as follows:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog/
2. Link to the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.
I would like to nominate....

Hmmmmmmm.....now the tricky part. At least 7.

ESD. She has a new blog...and three new sewing machines! Wooohooo.

The others I chose because they're local to me. After one year I still feel like a newbie here, so I love to meet other quilty Carolinians. (I read so many fun blogs I had to come up with some criteria to make this possible!!)

John. His enthusiasm for his quilting (and his new dog) are infectious.
Anita. How she fits in sewing amongst all the other stuff I have no idea. But she does! (Love those chickens, cats and goats!)
Lynn. We recently met by accident in a LQS. What fun!!
Cathie. I've seen some of her work at guild meetings. Very cool.
Joan. One busy lady. Another one who makes me wonder how she steals time to sew.
Nancy. Honorary Carolinian! (Her parents live here.) Apparently we all need to teach her how to bake pies! LOL
Bonnie. Carolina Crossroads. Need I say more?

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Thank you for the nomination Katie!!! So does being nominated mean that I put all this on my blog? Thank you for the clarification.

Nancy