Saturday, May 19, 2007

Ouch!

Oh my aching back! This packing thing is getting old really fast (or could it be that I'm older this time???). I'm not sure what I'm going to do if I can't bend over to put things in boxes...to say nothing of lifting them. Poop. Happily though, I've made some real progress. Today most of our household records have been purged and sorted. I can even see some of my desktop now! :)

Under the piles I even found the punch recipe I've been searching for! Thank goodness, 'cause I wasn't able to find it on the internet again. I wonder how on earth I found it the first time since it wasn't very long ago. Oh well.

Sunday afternoon the Handbell Choir is hosting the reception for the Sanctuary Choir's concert. They hosted our Christmas Concert and Carol Sing reception back in December (aren't we cute in red...LOL) so this is the payback. There will actually be five local choirs performing so it's a big deal. I thought punch would be the easiest since my kitchen is half packed. I even have some of the ingredients so I was going nuts trying to find the recipe! All's well that ends well! :)

We...(The Tramp will say it had nothing to do with him, you know how that goes)...decided today not to pack our kitchen dishes. Luckily the Eldest Daughter wants them so they were easy to dispose of. I took a break this afternoon and hit a couple of stores looking for a cheap and colorful replacement. And I did! Good old Target. I can't find a photo on their website. Darn. Anyway it's a nice bright red. Good Feng Shui for my new kitchen. Ha!

I also spent a few minutes this evening installing the Pentax software so I can start getting the photos off the new camera. One baby step at a time! :)

YAWN. I think I shall crawl off to bed now. Ouch.

No comments: