Saturday, May 14, 2011

Choices

I'm sure you will agree.  Life is all about choices. 

Which in fact, when you have white tile, brings the whole choice thing into rather harsh perspective. 

As in....do I leave the shower door closed and enjoy the mildew blooming gracefully on the white tile? 

Or....do I leave the shower door open and allow four-footed creatures to wander in and out leaving great muddy footprints on all the whiteness?

The proverbial rock and hard place.  Sigh.  Either way, I should probably buy shares in Clorox.

2 comments:

Tine said...

LOL! Not an easy choice!

Jenny said...

Mmm, a choice indeed. I would probably shut the door and shower in peace and keep the doggies out. But then, I always shower with the extractor fan on, and the window open, (yes, even in winter) so that take care of a lot of the steam. We don't have a tiled bathroom though.