Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's MIDNIGHT

But the center of my Carolina Crossroads mystery quilt is together. Woooohooooo! It's a rotten photo so we'll take it outside tomorrow for a better one. (It's been snowing! ) I agree with Bonnie....I love quilts with feet! LOL


Ngaire gave up and went to sleep in front of my sewing table.


Belle wants to sit on my lap while I'm at the machine but it makes my legs ache after a while. She's tiny and I have to keep my knees together to stop her from slipping through. So she complained and complained and I had to compromise and put her up on the table, where she slept contentedly for hours. :-)

She's sleeping so soundly. This is what I should be doing right about now!

3 comments:

meggie said...

I love the pic of little Belle, in her sweet little jacket!!
I like the effect of you colours, it shows the stars up more than some of the other quilts.
Ngaire looks so sweet there too. They love to be with us don't they.

Ginger Patches said...

It looks great! Good job, I just finished step 6.

Juryizstillout said...

Beautimous! Love the design!