Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Sandbox?

The question has been asked, "What's your blog name and why?"  Dawn and Judy want to know.  Well.....it's because The Tramp said, when I'm doing my favorite things I'm as happy as a kid in a sandbox.  He actually said it the first time he came upon me sitting in the middle of a new garden having a blast digging in the soil and planting.  I think he was surprised and a bit puzzled by the whole thing.  LOL


I hope I always have a "sandbox" to play in.  Fiber or soil!  :-)

4 comments:

Janet said...

You stay pretty busy in that sandbox of yours. I would love to have a persimmon tree - just because I love the name.

JudyCinNC said...

You have been busy Katie - Your name really does fit. I always play in my room while some may consider it work. Thanks for dropping by. Judy C

Shirlwin said...

I have to confess for a moment I could see no connection between crafting and a sandbox, but your explanation tells all!
Dawn's little exercise in asking how blogs were named is soooo interesting.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

haha very cute! I would love to spend all day in my "sandbox" of sewing, crafts, drawing, cooking, etc... lol

Have lots of fun in your sandbox!

Blessings & Aloha!
Would love if you are able to take a peek at my post "http://personalizedsketchesandsentiments.blogspot.com/2011/10/personalized-sketches-and-sentiments.html">Personalized Sketches and Sentiments